Here is Instruction How to add my music into the Instagram story. To see Photos scroll the screen down.
- Open the Instagram application on your device.
- Open the stories setting.
- Record video.
- Tap the dog-eared FACE icon.
- Tap “MUSIC.”
- Search for “Di Evantile”.
- Select the song you want to add.
- Your story is ready, it’s time to publish!
Below you can find detailed instructions for iPhone and Android devices.
How to add music to Instagram story photo step by step
Tap the dog-eared FACE icon.
Tap the music icon.
Search for the music and choose the track.
?rim the music file (iPhone photo).
?rim the music file (Android photo).
How to add music to Instagram story on Android
- First of all, select the photo or the video that you want to upload on your Instagram account as a story. Make sure that the video is not long, or else, it would not be uploaded properly. You can add an Instagram video on the story with a duration of 15 seconds.
- After you’ve selected the picture or the video, adjust the picture or the video, according to the story frame. If you’ve gone through this step, you will see a dog-eared icon, visible at the right top of the screen. Click that icon.
- After clicking the icon, you will see many stickers popping on your screen. Select the sticker that says, “music”. Clicking on that sticker will take you to a page that will display the popular music hits. The page has a search bar to search for the music you want to add in your Instagram story.
- Search for the music you want, by using the search bar. For instance, if you want to add “Forgotten Dream” by Di Evantile, search for it. Instagram will then show you the searched results.
- After that, select the music track that you want to add in your story. Most people use the chorus, to enhance the story effect.
- After selecting the section of a song, add text or any other stickers and filters, if you like.
- At last, your work here is done. Upload it to be appreciated by your followers.
How to add music to Instagram story on iPhone
- Record a story or capture a picture to get it featured on your Instagram story.
- After you have recorded the 15-seconds video, click on the smiling dog-eared icon, appearing at the right top of the screen.
- Tap on the music icon. This icon will allow you to add music in your video.
- After that, search for the music that you would like for the background music. For instance, if you want to add “Forgotten Dream” by Di Evantile, just search for it and Instagram will display all the relevant results.
- Tap on the music and select the portion of the music that you want to use as background music.
- If you want to add a piece of music before recording a video, just swipe to the music sticker below the record button.
- Publish the video, to be admired by your followers.